Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Gal.....Elizabeth

As a young man i was sure i would find my true love soon. Out of high school in 67' and off to college. As it turned out uncle sam had his eye on me. Between high school and college i met a girl and boy was i in love. I had found her, married her, sam got me and i did my time. We had a son and divorced in 74'.

As a man not quite so young and a tad wiser i married again in 79'. She was the best, we were best friends and i loved her so. Our marriage was built on trust and friendship more than the lust and heat of the first. We divorced in 99'

I met Elizabeth in 06' on Match dot com. I guess everyone knows its a dating service. She declared me to old and our views on many subjects were quite different. Somewhere along the way she has changed her mind about the age thing. I guess she just likes old guys.

Elizabeth is my best friend and we have a very sensual relationship as well. It seems very complete to me, at least i think so.

Elizabeth and i are engaged to be married now.

Elizabeth is a woman who is very hard to describe and im sure i would do a lousy job of it so suffice it to say that i love her.

We both are very excited about our future, i just hope from the bottom of my soul that i can measure up.

I suppose 60 is not so old after all, i feel like i did when i was 20 something but the mirror does not agree.

Elizabeth loves me anyway.






..

No comments:

Post a Comment