I have a couple of friends where I work (maybe more) that mean a lot to me. Both of them have Blogs. My pal Randy has been doing it for a while now i guess and my other pal Brent just started.
Randys Blog always has plenty of wit and wisdom with usually a generous dose of family and the lord thrown in. I think Randy would with out question give his life for either, and lives his life for both.
Brent has only written one time as yet so im not sure what the knucklehead has to share.
I have come to realize that after nearly 60 years of life that I want to share as well.
I began thinking about my life, the many lessons that I have learned, the many people i have loved and respected, the few that i doubt i will ever mention.
Im really not sure where to begin with this adventure. I want to warn the few that will ever read my thoughts that my skill as a writer are nil so be patient with me.
Hopefully my next post will have a bit of wisdom with a tad of wit as well like Randy always manages.
O, by the way......im ENGAGED!!
Friday, October 23, 2009
Time for me to share some thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment